THE CLEVELAND ORCHESTRA 2013 BROADCAST SERIES
With the 2013 broadcast season, The Cleveland Orchestra and Music Director Franz Welser-Möst embrace some of the titans of the classical world. Geniuses the likes of Herbert Blomstedt and Christoph von Dohnányi guest conduct. Rising stars Sasha Cooke, Daniil Trifonov, Erin Morley, and James Gaffigan astonish audiences. And the Orchestra takes on some of the giant works in the repertoire, including Beethoven’s Symphonies No. 7 and 9, Symphonie Fantastique by Berlioz, Dvorak’s “New World” Symphony, and Carl Orff’s Carmina Burana. Mix in some unexpected delights like Rota’s Trombone Concerto, Lieberman’s Neruda Songs, and Béla Fleck performing his own Banjo Concerto, and you’ll understand that it’s a season you simply must share with your listeners! (Complete program listings and release dates here.)
BROADCAST RIGHTS TERMS/AUTHORIZED USE:
- Programs in the series are available for one broadcast and one repeat broadcast within the designated broadcast rights window.
- Simultaneous internet streaming of real time broadcasts is permitted.
- No program content may be audio archived and made available for on demand streaming or download.
- Content may not be excerpted for broadcast.
- Programs in the series may not be broadcast after March 31, 2014.
- Unauthorized use will render a station liable for financial penalties, as provided for by AFM agreements.
- Broadcast rights available only upon completion of a Broadcast Agreement.